Nutrition You Can Trust
Liptomil Nutrition products meet or exceed the strict guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO) and other leading food health organizations.
Liptis Nutrition is firmly committed to your health and the health of your little ones. To ensure you receive a premium product with high-quality ingredients, we employ the highest standards across everything we do. From the way we source and inspect our ingredients, to the way we test each Liptomil Plus product before it ever leaves our facility.
Premium milk is the main ingredient used in all the Liptis Nutrition milk-based formulas and nutritional supplements. This milk comes from grass-fed cows raised on small farms, ensuring only the highest quality, most nutritious milk is used in our recipes.
The manufacturing facilities undergo strict supervision by Food Law Authorities and Government Veterinary Officers. In addition, the dairy farms are frequently inspected to ensure fresh, high-quality milk for Liptomil Plus products.
- NO Growth (rGBH) or other hormones
- NO Antibiotics
- NO Harmful pesticides
- NO Genetically modified ingredients (GMO)
Liptomil Plus infant formulas and nutritional supplements meet or exceed the regulations and guidelines of the World Health, European and International food health organizations, including:
- World Health Organization and Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations (WHO/FAO) CODEX Alimentarius guidelines for infant formula established in July 2007 under the Joint WHO/FAO Expert Committee on Food Additives (JECFA) for food safety and practices
- European Community (EC) directives established for infant and follow-up formulas in December 2006
- European Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (ESPGHAN) guidelines on infant nutrition
Have Questions? Contact Us
Parents and pediatricians trust Liptomil Plus formulas to provide balanced nutrition made with wholesome ingredients that support Brain Development, Immune System maturation, Healthy Physical Growth and Overall Development